Monday, March 23, 2015

Introduction to Apocalypse Food

Hello friends,
I haven't written a blog post in a while. A long while. But I'm back! And with a fun new topic! The Apocalypse!
My husband's grandmother sent up 15 crates of freeze dried food in case of a catastrophic event.
Yeah. That's a lot of food. And this was taken after I'd emptied a few totes. 
As I was emptying them last night, I was talking to my friend Michelle (Author of That Summer) and I came up with the idea that maybe I should try some of this food. Then I thought maybe I could blog about it. So here I am. Blogging. I've made some videos too. 
I'm totally new at this and have no idea what I'm actually doing. So, I'll post the videos and you can watch and enjoy. Ask questions if you want...
This is supposed to be fun. I don't really believe that there is an apocalypse looming on the horizon or anything. 
Okay. So, here is a video! This is an overview of what we have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment